Hey Allison! I am glad you stopped by my silly blog and let me know about the available parquet you have for my iguana. He absolutely LOVES parquet with whipped cream on top! But, yes, I think you are right. The komodo dragons are also huge fans of parquet. It must be a lizard THANG!
Hi again! I guess you aren't going to do this blog thang? :) I am stopping by to let you know that you totally guessed right on my "5 lies & the truth" game. :)
Yes, you do!! Your comment about the Havanatee CRACKED ME UP!!! Haaaa!!! I absolutely loved it. Love your comments on my blog. I can only imagine how much I would love your blog!
I am blowing up your comment column, aren't I?? Ha! Do you mind stopping back over to my blog to vote for your favorite Captcha Balderdash definition later today? I don't feel like I can truly calculate the votes until I hear from you! :)
Hey Allison! I am glad you stopped by my silly blog and let me know about the available parquet you have for my iguana. He absolutely LOVES parquet with whipped cream on top! But, yes, I think you are right. The komodo dragons are also huge fans of parquet. It must be a lizard THANG!
ReplyDeleteHi again! I guess you aren't going to do this blog thang? :) I am stopping by to let you know that you totally guessed right on my "5 lies & the truth" game. :)
ReplyDeleteI totally intend to do this thing. I really do. I need to commit some time to get this sucker up and running!
ReplyDeleteYes, you do!! Your comment about the Havanatee CRACKED ME UP!!! Haaaa!!! I absolutely loved it. Love your comments on my blog. I can only imagine how much I would love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI am blowing up your comment column, aren't I?? Ha! Do you mind stopping back over to my blog to vote for your favorite Captcha Balderdash definition later today? I don't feel like I can truly calculate the votes until I hear from you! :)
ReplyDelete